a sTOrY 4 tOdAy !

woke up in da "early2" mwnink ! guess when ? 10 am ! ;D haha , frst of all , lets me introduce u all my boyfie , it's my laptop , i called it boyfie , i'm single , so , i called it as my boyfie MERANGKAP  my besfrend ever3 !!! ;P , ok , cntinue our story . after i woke up , i switch on da boyfie 2 on9 ! oh no ! it looks like i miz my blog ! hohoh , suddenly , smeone knock da door , its no so surprising , da things that surprised me was a GUY knocks my home ! YA ALLAH ! how come a guy comes here ? then , one of my housemate cames out from her room n opened da door , n said "masoklah2 , nak btolkn lampu an ?" fuuuuuhhhhhh , wait ! suddenly i'm thinking about our home ! it's so messy ! hahaha , i'm speechless , so do him ! hahaha . it's t0o late , i hope he undrstand that we're all student . our life is very-very bz rite , ' jgn crik alasan lah huda ' . owh , ok . :| . now n after dis , make ur home clean n clear at all times k , i'm so sleepy now , iloveu , imizu , igotcrazyonu , pai , salam , n nite dear ! *_*

Thanks for reading ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

ɴᴀᴋ ᴋᴏᴍᴇɴ ?
sɪʟᴀsɪʟᴀ . ᴊᴀɴɢᴀɴ ᴍᴀʟᴜᴍᴀʟᴜ .
ʜᴜᴅᴀ sᴜᴋᴀsᴜᴋᴀsᴜᴋᴀ ツ